Vision – where we are going
We create wholistic community benefit for agricultural areas in Northwest China and beyond
Mission – how we get there
We use agriculture to bridge gaps between:
- East and West
- Business and Vocation
- Rural and Urban
- Poverty and Wealth
Values- what drives us
- Integrity- Our words and deeds flow out of upright moral character
- Honor- All people are valuable and worthy of respect
- Sustainability- Our long-term impact will be net positive
- Development- Healthy growth makes life better
- Synergy- We are stronger together
- Commitment- Perseverance is necessary to achieve significant results
We use a Quintuple Bottom Line approach to evaluate the success of our enterprise within the following core areas:
- Passion- Produce safe, healthy food in mountain regions
- Purpose- Train people to bless others through modern agriculture
- People- Carry a family culture that embraces all stakeholders
- Planet- Improve the land and environment
- Prosperity- Trade fairly and live generously
Our annual objectives are organized according to these five P’s and by using quarterly key results for each objective, we can easily evaluate the health of our bottom line on an ongoing and regular basis. In addition, we perform annual corporate evaluations based on a third-party rating system such as the B Impact Assessment, a free yet powerful tool to measure social and environmental impact that is developed by B Lab, a non-profit dedicated to helping companies use the power of business as a force for good.
我们的年度目标是根据这五个底线来制定的，通过对每个底线目标使用季度性的关键结果加以衡量，我们可以很容易地持续和定期地评估我们底线的状况。此外，我们根据第三方评级系统进行年度公司评估，如B Impact Assessment，这是一个由B Lab开发的免费但强大的社会和环境影响测量工具，一个致力于帮助公司将商业力量作为一种推动力，使世界更美好的非盈利组织。
As a Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise (WFOE) operated by Westerners living and working in China, our company provides a level of trust to the local food safety-conscious Chinese consumer that our competitors cannot match. Our home on the high altitude, world-renown Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau offers many unique and specialty products that the Western consumer desires. Our position as a bridge between East and West is certainly strategic. CBG’s offerings are unique because the technology and expertise package we offer isn’t easily replicated or available on the market.
Here are the main components that differentiate CBG:
- CBG is a total solution provider for controlled environment cultivation and orchard development. Not only can we provide the technology farmers need, we can also provide new varieties, training in all components of agriculture, farm management, and sales channels for foodstuffs.
- We create wholistic benefit throughout the entire product chain, and our customers feel good knowing their purchase improves the lives of local farmers.
- Imported agricultural technology is a significant selling point as it is very respected in China. Potential customers almost immediately recognize the value.
- We offer an optimized blend of foreign expertise and local know how.
- Relationships with government leaders have provided CBG with insight into the desires and intentions of a command economy. This, coupled with market research, positions CBG strategically with sustainable competitive advantage.
- A management core of expats living long-term in China’s less developed regions provides us with an ability to add transparency to the food chain, thereby offering food safety-conscious consumers an additional level of confidence when buying our products.
We welcome customers from all over the world to work with us on a long-term basis. It′s always been our principle to satisfy with guaranteed quality, competitive prices and fast delivery.